Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

NOW I really am Six


NJ had been waiting and waiting for her teeth to fall out. Sometimes good things take a while. She told me that because she has lost her teeth, she is really and truly six.

5 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

Hmmm...I wonder if I was really six when I was six??

Love the picture of Natalie!

txparkinsons said...

guess i wasn't 6 'till i was about 8!

jacob isn't 6 yet either ....

Smart Helm said...

You didn't mention anything about the tooth party you had.

My friend told me I had to be turning 6 since my birthday was on the 6th. I guess there are many ways to be six!

Unknown said...

wow... that looks nice. Did the tooth fairy come?

Emily Nice said...

very cool. I think its a bit scary that teeth keep falling out, but I guess its natural or something.

Very cute picture!