Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

This Mother's Day was the best yet.

I got breakfast in bed.

Cold cereal

Glass of Milk

2 toasts heaped with grape jelly

After Church the hubby and kids made a wonderful dinner.


Mother's Day wouldn't be complete without lots of lovely letters and pictures.


From the girls I got beautiful letters stating:

I know you love me because I am gentle and kind

Mom, I love you because you are nice and remember me.

The notes contained different sized and colored hearts


From the man child he made comments like:

I know you love me because you make me food

Mom, I love you because you make me snacks.

The note contained a picture of fighting guys in a car.


Truly this was the best Mother's Day EVER




6 comments:

Sorensen said...

Happy Mother's Day Bethanie! Hope you are liking Idaho!

Montana at the Helm said...

I love it that Andrew's love is centered around food..is he all boy or what!?!

helmhq said...

So glad it was your best Mother's Day. You deserve it. You are a great mother.

PS I remember some of those kid fixed breakfasts and trying to stay out of the kitchen. (Somehow I remember the ones we did for my mom as being really spectacularly wonderful!!?)

Smart Helm said...

Gotta have those fighting guys... And I think u love me because I'm pretty awesome.

txparkinsons said...

..food seem so important ...

Emily Nice said...

I know you are a great mother because my middle name is nice... guess thats more applicable to our mom :)

Your kids are pretty cute!