Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nattie is 8

My oldest turned 8 last week.
Can you believe it? I have an 8 year old.
Emily said that now I am old.

All are invited to her baptism.
Saturday June 4Th
10:00

8 comments:

Gage said...

We are planning on being there!

helmhq said...

Oh how we would love to be at the baptism.

If you think you feel old how about having your 5th child have an 8 year old? Or, your oldest, having a second child graduate from high school?

Smart Helm said...

Congrats to Natalie! Yes, you are old.

Neita and Nate said...

Will you tell Natalie that we intend to celebrate her baptism by having a new baby in our house? Thanks. At least I am not aging or showing any physical changes...

A Whit said...

I'm so glad you're back in the blogosphere, Bethie. Congrats to your little 8 year old!

Unknown said...

Wow, how time flies! Congrats to Natalie on her baptism, I'll bet she's really excited! Glad to see that you are back and doing well. When are you headed home again? Let me know 'cause I will head north to see you!

We are the Turner's! said...

We wish we could be there! We will be thinking about Natalie! Happy 8th Birthday Natalie! Wow 8 years goes by quickly!

We are the Turner's! said...

We just wanted to say Happy Happy Birthday to Jim today! We hope he has a super day! We miss you all!