My brother Jared has left his laptop in my lap so I decided to write a quick post.
We have made it though a Idaho winter and are excited for the warmer weather.
The kids are doing very well in school because the schools in Idaho Falls are behind the schools in Dodgeville. It was good because then the kids were able to focus on adjusting to a new school and making new friends.
Jim is enjoying work and our home is full of Melaleuca products.
There are two great things about living in Idaho:
We are closer to family and
I am playing in the Idaho Falls Symphony.
Being able to play in the Symphony has made this move so much easier for me. It has helped me stay positive.
Boy do we miss our friends in WI. We love you all!
8 comments:
Yay! A post!!! I missed you Bethany!!!!!! (How many exclamation marks can I use in one comment?)
I am so glad you get to play in the symphony. I wish I could come see.
PS--I cried last time I went to the symphony. We can go see the Pittsburgh Youth Symphony for free, so we took the kids last year. They couldn't sit through the whole thing, but I really enjoyed the parts we heard.
She's back! Yay! I'm so happy to hear you're playing in the symphony! That's wonderful. Go violas!
It's Andrea, by the way. I changed my screen name.
Great...Now I have the longest time without posting!...I better catch up sometime...like you, we are still alive...but not playing in the symphony...though we play other things:) I'm glad the change is looking up!
Neita
Hey Bethy. Maybe someday I'll get up there for a concert :-)
glad you're still alive ...
and neita ... i'm trying to beat you with longest time!!
i guess you have access again, not just cause of jared's computer... I'm so happy cause now maybe you'll read my blog?
Bethanie- we miss you too! I hadn't checked your blog in a while...I can handle only so much disappointment...But now you;re back and so am I! Yay for family and the symphony. Boo for leaving us all behind while you have a new adventure.
Post a Comment