Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Update

I am so far behind on my blogging. I blame it on the fact that I haven't found the camera cord.
It is snowing today; some serious chockablock flakes are falling. My job is to have some toast and hot chocolate ready when they are done building their snowman.

7 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Do one thing, but do it well :-) Its raining here!

Mandy said...

I love how we can be heroic without getting cold and wet :)

Montana at the Helm said...

I suggest just buying a new cord!

Chelsea said...

What? It's not allowed to snow yet!

txparkinsons said...

ummm.. it was 83 yesterday in texas...

helmhq said...

It does seem a little early for snow. I'm sure the kids don't mind.

It was cold here to --expected a frost, but thanks for blessing, it didn't. I do have my little green house partially buttoned up and covered a few things with row cover. We'll see what happens. It's supposed to be warmer for this next week.

Unknown said...

Wow, snow already? Hopefully you are staying warm in the arctic tundra. Its still in the 80s here, but tomorrow its supposed to get cooler. Hopefully you will find your camera cord so that we can see more posts!