These are a few things that I have sewn since being in Idaho. They are not much to look at, but I have been improving. My next goal is to make a dress- nothing fancy but I need to get over my fear of sleeves and zippers. Time to graduate to sewing 102.
Pillow cases for ChristmasP.J.s for Christmas
Curtains
Three tired skirts and circle skirts. The girls are sick of skirts and want dresses. That way they don't have to worry about finding a clean blouse.
I made this jumper a while ago for Christmas. The girls had matching ones that they were not too happy about. So now everything has to be different.
I made a whole lot of shorts for summer last year. I got the cheapest material and just zig-zagged everything. It was great because I didn't need to worry about making them last. The only thing I will do differently this year is to make sure the material is dark and heavy enough to hide underclothing.
I made this a few weeks ago. A man child needs something to hold all his weapons, ammo and shields.
5 comments:
U got some good skills
I am really impressed with your sewing! Thats definately not my forte.
awesome!
this is Jared but it thinks I am Gage
Beautiful! I'm impressed. You've really been busy.
One of the main things in sewing is the willingness to try. I'm impressed with all you accomplish. You've got some fun things made and I hope you have enjoyed yourself and your accomplishments.
Post a Comment