Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Sunday, July 26, 2015

It has been over a year since I have put up a post and I thought I should do something about it. I look at others blogs and say, "Hey! Why hasn't so and so posted lately."
I don't have much to say right now but I felt that I needed to put something up or my name will get lost in the side bar.

I've been playing in the Edgewood Symphony and during the summer I do not have a reason to make myself practice, but this last month I have been doing really well. Angela, I've been working on my Passacaglia. Everything but two sections I can play. I will be ready at Christmas! Be prepared for awesomeness.
There is a lot to write up like trips and different activities the kids are involved in and I need to put up pictures of the store. There are some great things to come. For now I have a few cute stories.

Cute saying by the kids.

First let me set the mood. The girls had already watched the movie Princess Bride. They then spent the next two weeks quoting lines from it. Andrew was feeling bad about not knowing what the quotes were about. So the next time we had a family party we watched the Princess Bride.

Our kids get scared really easily and Hannah was helping to preparing Andrew for the RUS’s. When the first RUS showed up Hannah told Andrew that there was a man inside. Meaning that it was a man inside a costume. Andrew gasped.

“They eat people?”



This morning each kid took a turn spilling their cold cereal. And each seemed to not notice that they had spilled.   Seriously all three?

“Natalie you spilled your cereal on the table.” Natalie replies. “Oh I’m sorry I’m just in a hurry.”

 “Andrew you’ve spilled you cereal next to you elbow.” Andrew, “?.” Then he quickly licked up the spilled cereal.

“Hannah you have spilled your cereal and some of it has fallen onto the chair!” Hannah, “Your welcome.”



I had picked up Jim from work and I was telling Jim how wild and difficult Andrew had been. The conversation went something like this...
Jim:  Andrew were you being difficult for your mother?
Andrew:  ……
Jim:  Did you hear what I said?
Andrew:  ….
Andrew: I’m thinking about doing the dishes.


4 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

Andrew cracks me up!I love it when you blog. Keep it up!

Smart Helm said...

Ya! You posted! It makes me feel good that I had heard 2 out of the 3 :)

Helm Headquarters said...

Love those grand kids! And I can't wait to have you play us a concert at Christmas. I'm so glad you posted.

Unknown said...

I guess that means I had better practice!!