Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Flowers


I wanted to show everybody my beautiful flowers. There is a picture of my Bleeding Heart bush that is in the back of our house and the tulips are in the front.
But nothing is as beautiful as a gift from the heart, brought to me by little hands. Natalie loves Dandelions and she always makes a bouquet for me. It makes me feel important that she is always thinking of me and in her little way saying she loves me. It's what being a mother is all about.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Awww...what a sweetie! Our girls love to pick flowers, but they haven't gotten the idea to give them to anyone yet.

If I'm not mistaken, today's Natalie's special day. We'll try to call later, but just in case we don't reach you:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!

from Aunt Mandy, Uncle Cary, Everett, Lana, Gwyn, and Maddie

Bethanie said...

I showed Natalie your comment Mandy and she asked, "Why does she say that?" and then Natalie continued, "It's because she loves me." She held out her arms in a big hug. So she's sending hugs your way!!!!!

Mandy said...

I do love you Natalie! I'm sending a nice big hug back to you!