Last night Jim and I went on a group date. It was a lot of fun. At the end we all went and saw the new Indiana Jones movie. Some parts were funny, but I wouldn't recommend spending the extra money to go and see it.
But the coolest part was at the very beginning. There is a car full of collage aged kids weaving in and out of army vehicles. I was looking at the background and it looked very familiar. Then I saw George O’Keeffe mesa!!!! They were filming the road right after abiquiu and Ghost Ranch; that flat stretch before you get to the little amphitheater!
At first I felt really silly telling Jim that I KNEW that place but in the credits it said NM! How cool is that. I guess that make me famous right?
Answer to the movie quote: Disney's Bedknobs and broomsticks
4 comments:
Bedknobs and BAROOM STICKS! I love that movie, but I haven't seen it in YEARS. Hence it's on my wish list. All the movies I own are from the black market in China, and sadly B&B didn't make it there.
I wasted my money to go see Iron Man in the theatres. Blah! That was like 3 hours of my life I'll never get back. And just think... I could have been sleeping!
I kind of wanted to see Indiana Jones... but now I REALLY want to see it!!!
And I know you were wondering, but the word I have to type to put this comment up is "vfpbooby"
Dang it... here I was thinking I got it right and u had put the answer on ur blog.. sigh.. and an engineer is supposed to be good with details..
I liked Iron Man!! 'course it could be cuz it was free to see. I liked Indiana Jones too, but I think that's cuz I wasn't expecting too much from the reviews I'd read.. nobody liked it. And I thought that was NM!! I even told Melissa and Dan, but I didn't look at the background closely enough... sigh.. details details.
Let's hear it for date night!
I don't think I've ever seen Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I'll have to put that on my list.
Hey, did your computer crash again? We miss you guys,
Post a Comment