Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fireworks

This is what we did at the end of out party. FIREWORKS!! It was great fun and we had a lot of fireworke because everybody brought their own.
It was hard to get a picture of Andrew he was so busy

The boys watching their frieworks. I don't know why they are standing in the smoke, maybe it makes them manly?
Poor Hannah burned her little foot. I bandage it up and then she just wanted to sit and watch.
Natalie loved the fireworks. Daddy even let her light a few. Then she would run back to me at full sprint turn around and yell, "That's mine, That's my firework." She thought she was one of the big boys.

1 comment:

Bethanie said...

Jim,
I don't know if you read the blog, but thank you form making the fourth of july something wonderful. You knew that I was really missing my family, but you came through and made it special. Thank you