I will be honest, perfectly honest, as long as it makes me look good.
Thou Shalt Have Fun...
Saturday, July 5, 2008
The Parade
These are pictures of the Cutest kids in the world getting ready to go to Mineral Point for the parade. Andrew is hard to get. He is always moving This is a picture we got after the parade. Boy are they cute kiddos.
And here we are at the parade. We didn't stay for the whole time, which is something great you can do with little kids. They got some candy and they were good to go. They think it is awesome that people would throw candy at them.
I'm glad u gave them some decorations... that is always the funnest part of the 4th... putting as much red,white, and blue on u as possible.... as sparkles too!
2 comments:
Your kids are adorable. Grandma's gonna be in heaven when she arrives! And just wait until we all get together again...
I'm glad u gave them some decorations... that is always the funnest part of the 4th... putting as much red,white, and blue on u as possible.... as sparkles too!
Post a Comment