Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sunday walk

Grandma and Grandpa came to visist us for the weekend. We had such a good time with them and we wished that they could have stayed longer.
One of the highlights was taking a Sunday walk together.


It was great to be together as a family and enjoying the beauty of the earth.


6 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

Those are great pictures! What a beautiful family. Yipee for Grandparents.

Smart Helm said...

Look at that big boy! Its a great picture. What is he holding in his hand? It looks like a spatula :-)

I wish I coulda come with ya!

Emily Nice said...

how fun. I love walks and that looks beautiful! Its great to be around family and so I'm sooooo excited to see you guys!

helmhq said...

I'm so glad the Dietrichs got to come, but also very jealous! At least we get to see you soon.

We are the Turner's! said...

We hope Jim had a great birthday on Sunday! Happy Birthday Jim! We were thinking about you!

Unknown said...

I love how the trees hang over the road-it looks so beautiful! I miss trees! It must have been so nice and cool...