Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Friday, August 28, 2009

Thinking


On our way to church the kids were being really quiet; something that isn't normal in the Dietrich car. So I asked them, "What are you guys thinking about?"

Middle child: "I'm thinking about Jesus!"

The oldest:"I'm thinking about Joseph Smith!"

The man child: "I'm thinking about praying!"


So, I guess that makes me like, the best parent ever. Seriously, I don't mean to brag but...

7 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Yes, you are the best parent ever. Sometimes its nice to have validation.

U didn't make that up, didja?

Angela said...

There is a really funny youtube video called validation. I would suggest it. You pretty much are an awesome mom!

Montana at the Helm said...

Woohoo! We love those kind of parenting moments. And since these precious moments don't come often enough then of course you should brag!

Andrea said...

Lol! You crack me up. You are the best mom ever! So cute.

Emily Nice said...

the question is what were you thinking about?

Tee he he he he

But seriously your awesome righteousness is rubbing off even if you don't think so :)

We are the Turner's! said...

You are an awesome mom! You have amazing children. Happy Belated Anniversary! I enjoyed your post about what the last 7 years has brought! It's amazing how much life can change in 7 years! We miss you!

helmhq said...

Either the best brought up kids ever or they know how to say the right things to get on their mom's good side!! Probably a little of both!