I will be honest, perfectly honest, as long as it makes me look good.
You are way more fun than we are. We didn't even know it was a holiday!hehehe
Melissa fed me Cinco de Mayo fajitas! I love ur picture... and those look beautiful. How'd u get them to puff up so much?
I agree with Melanie that those sopapillas are so puffy its amazing! I'm not sure who the people in the first picture are, those disguises are too tricky!
We didn't celebrate cinco de mayo, but we did celebrate May 4th. Cary and the kids watched Star Wars Episode IV. I love the staches.
So cute! We miss out on so much. Is that fry bread or sopapillas? Either way they look wonderful.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are way more fun than we are. We didn't even know it was a holiday!hehehe
Melissa fed me Cinco de Mayo fajitas! I love ur picture... and those look beautiful. How'd u get them to puff up so much?
I agree with Melanie that those sopapillas are so puffy its amazing! I'm not sure who the people in the first picture are, those disguises are too tricky!
We didn't celebrate cinco de mayo, but we did celebrate May 4th. Cary and the kids watched Star Wars Episode IV. I love the staches.
So cute! We miss out on so much. Is that fry bread or sopapillas? Either way they look wonderful.
Post a Comment