Thou Shalt Have Fun...

Friday, January 10, 2014

Now that I'm famous...

Last week on Farm Kings the episode with me in it aired ("Big losses, Bigger Gains"). Yeah Baby!
They even took a close up of me.

The next step for me is:
1. Change my voice mail message (use low sexy voice)
2. Measure my hair in case of shampoo commercial personal call
3. Work out for real
4. Buy skinny jeans and high-heeled boots
5. Work on signing my name with a flourish (which was one of Natalie's spelling words this week, so it must be a sign)
6. Shave legs and grow three more inches.
BOOYAH!


7 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

We were able to watch it last night! We were so proud! "That's OUR Bethanie" How awesome it is to know someone famous!!!

Smart Helm said...

That is a great list... ur shore gonna be ready when those agents come a callin'!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

good list - except for the shaving your legs part ...

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know about the episode. I will watch it tonight!

Emily Nice said...

How did I miss this post? I loved your episode. I might have watched it over and over :) It was fun to see the store, and the area you live in now. I think you should have your own reality show :)

Emily Nice said...

Stupid blogger lost my comment. I'm sure the original was better. Anyways I said that I loved seeing you on TV. It was fun to see the store and the area where you now live. I think you should have your own reality show! :)