My oldest NJ turned 6 on May 19Th. She had a great birthday because she got to have
THREE cakes. She took 1/2 of a brownie mix to school the other 1/2 I kept at home so that we could eat it that night with her birthday meal (
mac and cheese). Then the following Saturday, she had a get together with a few school friends at the park.

NJ showing off what she got for her birthday. Notice the underwear on the right. That is something that you get for for your birthday in our family; underwear on your birthday and socks on Christmas.
Hum... maybe we should switch that so that we can complain about it like the kid on The Polar Express.

This is the half eaten horse cake that I made. Of course I didn't remember to take a picture until it was almost gone. OH! the woes of motherhood. It was just a 9x13 cake with two cuts. I love what you can find on the web. I mean,
I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA ALL BY MYSELF!Can you believe that I have a 6 year old?
Don't answer that question unless it is "no" or something close to that.
7 comments:
I've made that pony cake before. It didn't turn out so great.
Happy Birthday Natalie!
(NO!? A six year old?! Can't be!)
Was that OK?
Nope...a six year old? Crazy! She sure is a cutie though!
Impossible for you to have a 6 year old because your my little sister and I'm too young for that.
Way cute cake. Multiple birthday cakes is the way to go, tell her to keep it up and if she can add a half birthday then there is even more!
Hope you are feeling better!
Happy Birthday Natalie! And I agree, there is no way you could possibly have a 6 year old!
I'm sure that cake was way cute in all its glory because it's still pretty cute half eaten :-)
Happy Birthday Natalie! (this may be the birthday that keeps giving)
We Love celebrating birthdays. And Grandma sure would have liked to help eat the cute cake.
Can you believe my third to youngest has a 6 year old. She must have been sixteen when she got married.
Happy Birthday NATALIE! We miss you! Wow, 6 years has gone by so fast! You are a beautiful young lady. I love the cake your mom made!
Post a Comment